Performance Contracting Group is one of the leading specialty contractors in the United States. Our employees are the lifeblood of our company. The foundation of our culture is truly living by our core values every day through our employee-owners. PCG’s key to success is developing and maintaining a strong performance-driven corporate culture that inspires our employees to achieve greatness.
PCI is currently seeking an Operations Manager for its Insulation and Specialty Services Division based in Chicago, IL. This position will be responsible for all aspects of bidding commercial and industrial construction projects.
This position will work as a team player to coordinate/ participate in the following activities:
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Science or Construction Management
• Minimum of 20 years’ experience as a manager in the specialty construction industry (Industrial & Commercial Mechanical Insulation specifically)
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
• A clear understanding of how to read and understand specifications and drawings
• Good communication skills
• Self-starter willing to take initiative
• Strong work ethic
• OSHA Certification
• Positive Attitude
• Able to work in a team environment
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to learn new job skills by engaging in the technical aspects of the job and applying new skills as they are taught.
Performance Contracting Group has developed one of the most attractive and lucrative compensation systems within the construction industry. Our comprehensive benefit package includes:
Performance Contracting Group, (PCG) its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies provides equal employment [and affirmative action] opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. PCG is a background screening, drug-free workplace.